Suggest ways to wean off Cymbalta
Have you tapered off cymbalta already?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I understand you want to get off Cymbalta. My advice is that you taper off progressively by reducing the dosage to attain levels that are very low before discontinuing. Can you please tell me how much of it you take now? Also, you will need to allow at least weeks after stopping Cymbalta to start with Zoloft. This way, you will not have excess of antidepressants in your system which can cause other problems. I suggest you go with a single change at a time and not all of them. For this, I will suggest that you wait and only institute serax after we must have completed the transition process from cymbalta to Zoloft. One last thing, is your doctor aware of these changes you are trying to make?
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thigh calf muscle cramps sleeplessness tiredness taken cymbalta lorazepam suggestions
- Suggest generic form of cymbalta for fibromyalgia treatment
- How to wean off cymbalta
- Have dizziness body ache weakness been off cymbalta suggest
- Suggest alternative brands of cymbalta
- Cymbalta and energy
- Cymbalta melasma
- Excessively emotional weaned off cymbalta on prozac side effect
- Prescribed lexapro and suggested to stop cymbalta advice
- Suggest treatment for depression and will taking cymbalta help