Suggest ways to treat sharp chest pain which is not getting better even after taking Gaviscon
One more dose of Gaviscon.
Did you have similar complaints in the past?
If Gaviscon helped you, you should take one more dose as written on the bottle for now.If this is recurring you can ask your doctor for a prescription of Omeprazole for 2 weeks.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Suma Parinam,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain after taking penicillin
- Chest pain after getting scared
- Is there any way to prevent chest pain after running
- Chest pains after taking meth
- Sharp chest pain after crying
- Chest pain after take a bath
- Chest pain after taking a shit
- Chest pain after taking ecstasy
- Chest pains after getting startled
- Sharp chest pains after abortion