Suggest ways to treat a retroverted uterus

Dr. Shanti Vennam

OBGYN

Posted on Sat, 4 Mar 2017 in Women's Health
Question: Hello doctor, Im 38 yrs old and my wife 35. We both working and bit hectic life schedule but now we plan to have a baby. Kindly suggest me better days to have intercourse to conceive. Her fertility period starts from 9th feb. till 15 feb or so...Thanks in advance.
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Best period is during the fertile stage of the cycle.

Detailed Answer:

If she is regular with her cycle and ovulation status is established, the best time to have intercourse is during the fertile period, at least on alternate days.

After the intercourse, she should lie flat for half-hour to help ascent of the sperm. If she has a retroverted uterus, she has to rest in prone position and vice versa.

If there is no result after sincere trial of six months, you should see a specialist for further help. This is keeping in mind your ages and your work stress.

Hope your query has been clarified. Please feel free to contact for further information. I will be happy to help.

regards,
Shanti.V.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj