Suggest ways to treat a partial torn rotator cuff

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 3 Aug 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: Hi, I have been dealing with a partial torn rotator cuff for about 3 years. I have tried all conservative methods and came to the realization I need surgery. I saw my orthopedic and we scheduled orthopedic surgery for march 13th. I am an avid weight lifter, I would like to known if you think it is possible that I can be lifting again by the end of XXXXXXX I will follow a strict rehab program and obey the doctors advice.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes,definately.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query,recovery after partial rotator cuff injury is usually very good but it depends on extant of injury and surgery.After surgery by doing physiotherapy( I know you will do)you will again able to lift weight by the end of XXXXXXX
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal