Suggest ways to tone the facial muscles

Dr. Vaishalee Punj

Posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Lump
Question: Can you tell me some ways to make my face slim and thin and my jawline strong.. Is chewing gum a nice option? Can you please give me good details for slim face and nice jawline.. any surgical method also.
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes exercise is a good way

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Face exercises are a good way to make face slim. Chewing gum can help but gum can harm teeth.

I personally like exercises mentioned in desktop yoga. These exercise include massaging the facial areas one by one, then making facial expressions of kissing and then smiling a few times, followed by head rotations. These can tone the facial muscles.

Surgical methods should be last option as it may have side effects.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Vaishalee Punj 10 hours later
But i have heard that chewing sugerless gum is good for the teeth as it regulates more saliva motion
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Sugarless gums considered safer

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,

Yes sugarless gums can be considered safer because of no sugar. Even research is in their favour.

Dr Vaishalee