• question-icon

Suggest ways to terminate pregnancy

Posted on Sat, 8 Jul 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: What fruits can I have to stop pregnancy. And what all I can opt to stop pregnancy. I got positive test and it 2 days after test.
Answered by Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Termination of Pregnancy

Detailed Answer:

I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.

“As” per your question my answer as below-:

1)You want to know which fruits are required to stop pregnancy and my answer is Papaya, pineapple, and oranges etc which induces miscarriages.

2)As you have positive pregnancy test so emergency contraceptive pill will not work so you need a combined drug like [mifepristone] and after bleeding starts within [36-48] hours you need to take [misoprostol].

3)As there is a chance of complication and risk so you need to consult with your doctor first for his prescription and he will add further medication after clinical examinations only.

Hope that helps

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 32 minutes later
Hi 

1.Can you suggest the prescription for the drug which you suggested like how many tablet I need to have and for how many days?

2.What the percentage of chances for miscarriage if I eat papaya pineapple and grapes?

3. I have done sex before 10 days with any precautions. Is there any pill to stop pregnancy? 

4. If yes what and all I can do now if sex happened prior 10 days?

5.what are all the ways for precautions while performing sex to stop pregnancy?6. What are all the emergency contraception pills, I can use?
Answered by Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detailed answer Below

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your quick follow up reply and as per your questions my answers are below-:

1)For your case as it is less than 49 days so your dose will be 600 mg [mifepristone] and after bleeding starts [misoprostol 400 mcg orally]

2)Fruits have 50% chance of miscarriages.

(3,4,5,6)-You can take[levonorgestrel] for emergency contraception 1.5 mg as soon as possible after sex or within 72 hours maximum and again repeat after 12 hours. This medication will prevent pregnancy but it can not work if once conceived. So if conceived then other two medications will be taken as suggested earlier in my answer in point number one.

Hope that clears your doubt and if you have any question in your mind let me know I will clarify it.

Thanks
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo