Suggest ways to take Desyrel tri-split tablets
These are 3/4 in long and 1/4 inch deep with sharp edges.
FDA needs to be notified of this serious risk. I see others have this problem online.
Please split the tablet in three parts and take them separately!!!
Warm welcomes. Thanks for the consult at healthcare magic.
I have carefully gone through your case and can well realize your health concerns.
Yes, it is difficult to swallow this tablet in full for you. Important caution is that you should not crush or chew the tablet especially if this is extended release tablet (that usually is the coated one).
Solution to the Issue:-
You can take Tablet Splitter from any Pharmacy and split your tablet in three or two as per your ease to engulf. Then take the dosage as prescribed and there will be no harm.
Nice Suggestion :-
Yes FDA needs to be notified about the issue as this is difficult to swallow it in full. I will write down to the "Reported Issues" notes at clinic that is sent to FDA for review on regular basis.
Hope it helps. Please feel free to contact me anytime directly from my profile or here as a follow-up to the query. I will be happy to assist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the way to take nuforce 3 kit tablets
- Trazodone desyrel 50 mg tablet
- Trying to conceive while taking regestrone tablets
- Trying to conceive taking deviry 10mg tablet
- Is blurred vision a side effect of desyrel?
- Husband taking antimalarial tablets trying to conceive
- Can i take desyrel dividose for reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome?
- Is it harmful to take constipation tablets while trying to conceive
- Side effects of desyrel
- Usages of desyrel