Suggest ways to tackle irrational anger and behavioral issues in children
A step by step systematic approach needs to be taken
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me tell you that such issues need a proper perception of the problem so that appropriate coping mechanisms can be developed. This can be done by taking her to a psychological counsellor. The psychologist may undertake psychotherapy or counselling to get a concrete grasp of the roots of the emotional instability and depending upon the scenario will be able to administer cognitive behavioral therapy to help in its resolution. You have rightly pointed out that the story in case of each individual is different and so are their fears and apprehensions. They therefore need an individualized treatment plan.
I understand that your wife is becoming unstable as a result of the behavioral aspects of your daughter. In such a case it would be best to go for a family counselling apart from the one to one sessions for your daughter.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to deal with behavioral issues in children
- Cipralex for controlling anger issues
- Diagnosed with depression suggest ways to control anger and anxiety
- Downs syndrome behavior issues
- Women with anger issues
- Ways to tackle bhang effect
- Could extreme anger issues when hurt suggest having manic bipolar
- Marijuana and anger issues
- Smoking pot and anger issues
- Noonan syndrome and behavioral issues
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever