Suggest ways to stop menstruation before an implantation
Postpone the Mirena insertion
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Once the periods are started, it is not possible to stop altogether in 2 days by taking hormonal pills.
I suggest you to postpone the Mirena insertion till the last day of the periods.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tasteless tongue before implantation
- Safest way to breast implants
- Leukorrhea before implantation
- Permalip implants before and afters
- How to differentiate between normal menstruation and implantation bleeding
- Altered menstruation pinkish spotting had unprotected sex implantation bleeding
- Conception symptoms before implantation
- Facial implants before and after
- Teeth implants before and after
- Chances of implantation bleeding after two days of menstruation cycle