Suggest ways to rule out lupus

Excellent

Question
Hello! I have DNa H=60 , tiroides problems, renal affected, Lyme disease, high protein, low vitamin D,inflamation in bones and muscle with hard pain, pulmonary problems, do I Have lupus? Am I In risk?
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 in Lupus

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Lab reports

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for question. I have gone through the reports. They are extensive and confirmatory to some extent.
I would like to address all your concern wrt to lab reports attached.

I have DNa H=60 ,
=== DNA histone is high

tiroides problems
== I assume it to be thyroid problem...I do not agree with the lab reports. THey are quite ok
, renal affected,
=== Why do you think so? I do not see a drop in GFR and low urine output per day

Lyme disease
=== It is not confirmatory. IGG for Lyme was not reactive only one band of it was reactive.
, high protein, low vitamin D,
=== Vitamin D is around 29pg/dl which is not very low. You do not need treatment for it. Just increase your sun exposure.

inflamation in bones and muscle with hard pain,
==== How do you know you have inflammation in bones and muscles. The hsCRP is high but that could be due to Anti dsDNA antibodies showing Lupus.

do I Have lupus? Am I In risk?
=== You seem to have laboratory confirmation of Lupus antibodies because you have high anti dsDNA antibodies. So please confirm clinically by Rheumatologist or Immunologist locally.
It can be treated if early intervention done.

Follow-up: Suggest ways to rule out lupus 18 minutes later
I AM very happy yo hear that food answer, but I think that you after that the diagnóstico of lupus is real. WHAT I have to do right now yo fight again the lupus. And how you explain the Paine un articulaciones, legal, hijos ,bones. Ay all, what I suposse ti do for my health right now?

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Rheumatologist consultation

Detailed Answer:

The pain and the other musculoskeletal issues you have should be consulted by a Rheumatologist.
Anti dsDNA is a standard and specific test for Lupus though there are false positives. So clinical opinion is important in such cases, hence I suggest you to get Rheumaology consult.