Suggest Ways To Rule Out Lung Cancer
give some more info please
Hello and welcome in HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concern but could you kindly give me some more info about your symptoms regarding? For example cough breathlessness
In order i help you correctly
According to the history you provide the most dangerous factors in your case are the mold and asbestos exposure .Usually amd theoreticaly speaking the probability of lung cancer is supposed to be after 20 years of chronic exposure .
The best thing you can do is to avoid the above factors and to be well and correctly treated for the Wegeners too.
Don't smoke and avoid passive smoking too.
The hereditary is very important for lung cancer. If you have any relatives wih lung cancer you should be more prudent in controlling it during your lifetime
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- White stuff in my left lung
- Hiatus hernia shortness of breath anaemia blood spots on the lung
- Shadow on bottom of lung
- Kink in my lung
- Hard to breathe and pain in ribs and lung
- Posterior border of the lung
- Spot on lung eating hole in lung
- Is it possible to inhale candy into a lung
- Tuberculosis pleural effusion in the right lung
- When is it safe to fly after healing from a collapsed lung