Suggest ways to rule out herpes

Dr. V. N. S. Parinam

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I am not sure if I have jock itch, balantis or herpes. I have been suffering from what I think has been jock it for a really long time. I have tried to self medicate but it has not really worked out. Recently I developed what looks like a pimple on my lip. You can imagine how I could be freaking out right now. i do not have cluster of blisters, or pus when I have popped and I do not have any blisters on my growing or penis. I recently developed a red spot on my uretha. from the research I have done it looks a like it could be balantis. I plan on going to the doctor soon but i am really feeling discouraged right now.
Answered by Dr. V. N. S. Parinam 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Infection

Detailed Answer:
I really understand your situation and anxiety.
Stay cool and I am going to help you with answers.
I checked the pictures.
I do not see any pimple on the lip.
However there is jock itch in the groin, this is because of fungus growing. YOu need a Clotrimazole ointment over the area. Keep the area dry and clean. Do not wear undergarments while at sleep. This will take a week's time to heal.
The tip of penis is red which means you have urethritis. This is because of bacterial infection sexually transmitted as well if you are sexually active.
You need a course of antibiotics for this. Sometimes the urethritis could be fungal cause.
All of the above can be treated easily by taking early treatment from the doctor.
Please meet one.