Suggest ways to rule out a concussion
Unlikely possibility of whiplash injury
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Such a mild impact will not cause any whiplash injury.
Is there any back or neck pain, any weakness in limbs, urinary complains or any sensory loss?
You should not worry about whiplash injury due to such trivial accident.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Concussion dreaming
- Had concussion dizzy nauseous headache fallen sick suggestion
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of concussion
- Dexamethasone for concussion
- Hit head dizziness nauseous suggested vertigo have concussion treatment
- Fever concussion
- Concussion as a senior
- Easiest way to detect a concussion
- What do you suggest for concussion after a head injury
- Suggestions on neurologist who specializes in concussions