Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Suggest ways to remove friction burn scarring on penis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 359 Questions
is there any way to remove friction burn scarring on joke
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. J Kingson John David 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Remedy for Friction Burn Scars on Penis

Detailed Answer:
Hi Friend,
Thanks for posting your query to Health Care Magic ..

I read your concern and it seems that friction burn has healed leaving a scar on penis ..
Usually healed scar is nothing to be worried as it will be normal if there is no further friction to that particular site again.

Use Lubricants to avoid friction and also avoid hard sex and frequent masturbation which may cause again dryness with friction on penile skin.
It doesn't indicate any infection and you need not any antibiotic or antiviral therapy.
The body has an amazing capacity to heal itself. Just leave it alone as much as you can and let it heal.
You can apply lubricant cold cream, Vaseline.
If you stop masturbation and sex for coming few days then it will help automatically.
Also avoid any physical contact and wear loose underclothes.
Hopefully in couple of days, your skin would come back to normal.

Put your query if you have.
Best regards,
Dr. J.Kingson John David.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor