Suggest ways to reduce uric acid in the body
I have pain above the knee due to gout. how to reduce uric acid in the body? kindly let me know the foods I need to avoid and food that reduces/eliminates urid acid and gout from the body.
Uric acid management
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern and following is/are recommended guidelines:
1. Do let me know whether raised uric acid is due to:
. being overweight,having high cholesterol or any ongoing inflammatory disease in you?
. any use of medicines taken for high blood pressure?
. Is you Lifestyle sedentary or active and are you taking food rich in proteins like: meat,wine,pulses.
. In some patients due to some kidney problem there is seen a rise in uric acid, thus please check with your kidney function test (urea & creatinine).
2. Take: old rice,moong-arhar-masoor dal, white gourd, carrot,light exercise,lukewarm water,garlic-ginger mixed buttermilk.
Avoid: horse gram,peas,radish,curd,spicy-sour and heavy food,mushroom, turnip, day time sleeping, excess physical exertion, black gram,sesame,meat,alcohol,excess grief.
3. Do revert back with your clarifications so that Ayurveda Treatment can be initiated.
Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to control uric acid in body
- Suggest some dietary plans to reduce body fat
- Uric acid in body
- Reduce body acid
- Uric acid at body leval
- Ways to clean spots on the body
- Is zyloric tablet help to reduce uric acid in the body of a person
- Uric acid increase in body
- Effects of uric acid on the body
- Is there any way of reducing height of human body