Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
Change the dinner habits
Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
The midnight food craving can be reduced by following these food habits for your dinner.
1) Have high protein diet as proteins need long time for digestion and absorption like nuts, lean poultry and fish etc.
2 Have more fibre as these stays in gut for longer time, like vegetables or fibre bars etc.
3)Reduce the intake of carbohydrates as sugars get absorbed very quickly.
If any further query kindly get back to us.
Here goes the list
Following are the list of protein rich foods:
All dried fruits
non dairy milk
chia seeds, hemp seeds etc.
Hope you plan a balanced diet for your dinner.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest suitable ways to reduce constant pain in legs
- Suggest suitable way to reduce weight
- Suggest simple way to reduce anxiety and stress
- Suggest ways to reduce back pain
- Suggest suitable way to reduce tummy fat
- Suggest suitable ways to reduce cholesterol level
- Please suggest ways to reduce stress
- Suggest ways to reduce pimples
- Want to reduce weight suggest ways
- Suggest ways to reduce weight in 20 days
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?