Suggest ways to reduce the dose of Venlafaxine
1. how do we reduce the dose of venlaflaxine from 150 mg to 0 mg and within how much time? weeks , months?
2. what would be the starting dose of welbutryn?
3. what would be the dose of prozac along with welbutryn
4. Is it ok to start wellbutyryn while tapering venla?
5. she needs energy to study, can stimulants help?
Please read below
Thanks for reverting back to me.
Here are the answer otto your questions.
1. Decrease to 112.5 mg from the first week than at the end of second week go to 75 mg and than at end of four weeks go to 37. mg
Than from six weeks onward take half tablet of 37.5 mg and than stop after two weeks.
2. Standard starting dose for wellbutriin is 150 mg for adult patient
3. Generally 20 mg is enough but in some cases you may need 40 mg
4. Yes but need to be high alert in regard to serotonin synddrome
5. Modafinil 200 mg can be a option for her studies.
I hope this answers you.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Venlafaxine low dose
- Venlafaxine dose range
- Venlafaxine polyhydramnios
- Having blood pressure taking venlafaxine and ritalin suggest
- How to reduce venlafaxine
- Side effects of reducing venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine vs venlafaxine hcl
- What is considered a higher dose of venlafaxine
- Maximum dose of venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine maximum dose sustained release
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?