Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Suggest ways to reduce abdominal fat

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 180 Questions
what is the best way to loose tummy fats?
Posted Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Ashwin Bhandari 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Regular abdominal exercises

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query.

The best way to loose tummy fats would be through regular abdominal exercises along with diet restriction. The aim would be to loose 1kg/month as excess or drastic weight loss would lead to metabolic abnormalities.

The other options would be liposuction surgery, medicines which suppresses appetite but I would not advise these as you are still in your 20's and the best way would be through diet and exercises.

Regarding the type of exercises for abdomen, you can search on internet as they would be pictorial explanations which would give you a better idea.

For diet, you can consult a dietician who can prepare a low calorie diet chart for you or try to restrict high calorie foods like cheese, butter, ghee, creamy foods, sugary treats.

Hope this answers your query. If any further questions, will be happy to help you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor