Owl Image

Suggest ways to reduce abdominal fat

Owl Image
Dr. Ashwin Bhandari

Question
what is the best way to loose tummy fats?
Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in Weight Loss

Answered by Dr. Ashwin Bhandari 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Regular abdominal exercises

Detailed Answer:

The best way to loose tummy fats would be through regular abdominal exercises along with diet restriction. The aim would be to loose 1kg/month as excess or drastic weight loss would lead to metabolic abnormalities.

The other options would be liposuction surgery, medicines which suppresses appetite but I would not advise these as you are still in your 20's and the best way would be through diet and exercises.

Regarding the type of exercises for abdomen, you can search on internet as they would be pictorial explanations which would give you a better idea.

For diet, you can consult a dietician who can prepare a low calorie diet chart for you or try to restrict high calorie foods like cheese, butter, ghee, creamy foods, sugary treats.

Hope this answers your query. If any further questions, will be happy to help you.