Suggest ways to quit smoking

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 19 May 2014 in Drug Abuse
Question: Heard a lot about will power to quit smoking. Isnt there a sure shot way? I have lived in us and used zyban. Quit for a few months and then relapse. Please advice. Rgds. XXXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Zyban under medical supervision or Nicorette

Detailed Answer:

Zyban is an effective medication when taken as scheduled by the doctor. It should be taken in a well planned and stopped in a tapering manner to prevent relapses. You can get back again on Zyban if you wish to but this time do it under medical supervision.

You can either opt for Nicorette products as the results are very good with the same.

For sure, will power is an essential element in quitting.

Wish you good health.

regards,