Suggest ways to purify blood while actively involved in passive smoking
I don't smoke but my friends do, and indirectly I am becoming a passive smoker. But I cannot stay away from them when we go out together.
Can you please suggest me a way to clean the impurities from my blood, or to clean my system getting affected from this passive smoking.
Currently, I preferred chewing Neem leaves.
Looking forward to a positive response with home made or natural cure.
Fruits and vegetables have natural antioxidant properties.
Passive smoking is equally injuries as smoking actively. I feel you should talk about your discomfort with passive smoking while with your friends. People will understand.
As far as detoxification is concerned, with regards to smoke staying away is the most important detoxification method. Fruits, vegetables and other antioxidants can to certain extent help you from these impurities. Besides those there are no other scientifically proved detoxification methods.
Hope this answers your question.
no specific blood purification method...
Apologies for the late reply...
Unfortunately there isn't any specific method which is scientifically known to purify / detoxify blood from harmful chemicals of smoking. The only thing I suggest is that you drink lots of water; take plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables (these are naturally rich in antioxidants); and keep away from smokers.
Hope I am clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of passive smoking marijuana
- Passive smoking swollen toncils
- Passive smoking meth when pregnant
- Passive smoking dogs marijuana
- Does passive smoking cause cancer
- Is passive smoking weed bad for you
- Passive smoking is bad quotes
- What are the hazards of passive smoking
- Passive smoking crack
- Effect of passive smoke of pot on a child
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...