• question-icon

Suggest ways to prevent pregnancy after sex

Posted on Fri, 3 Jun 2016 in General Health
Question: Am 90 days of my post pregnancy period .Pls let me know the best contraception method for spacing?Also pls let me know merits n demerits of copper T???Any other methods if any???
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I wills see the family planning unit in the nearest hospital!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am happy to know that you wish to take control of your reproductive live. That is very important. Copper T is very safe and effective and except for the mild discomfort during insertion, there is very little to be worried about. When it comes to contraceptive, they are all good but not every method can be used by every one. I will suggest that you visit a family planning unit where you can be screened to identify what methods can be applicable to you. With that in mind, you can now make an informed choice on which of the methods to use. Other methods include daily pills, condoms, implants, injections, etc. Only a personalized visit would help narrow down the options and feed you with information that is most relevant to you.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and den feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Dr. Ivo Ditah