Suggest ways to prevent pregnancy after intercourse
Emergency contraceptive pill
Hi dear, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
In case of unprotected intercourse, emergency contraceptive pill can be taken within72 hours of the sexual act.
It comes in various brands like I pill, unwanted72. It has no effect on breastfeeding or on the baby.
However, it is 95-98% effective in preventing pregnancy.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Please do get back for further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pervent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse
- Planning to have intercourse scared about pregnancy suggestions
- Tablets to avoid pregnancy after intercourse
- Avoiding pregnancy after intercourse novelon
- Bleeding after intercourse chances of pregnancy
- How to prevent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse
- How to prevent pregnancy after 1 month of intercourse
- When should i avoid intercourse to prevent pregnancy
- No pregnancy after unprotected intercourse reason
- Bleeding after intercourse pregnancy