Suggest ways to prepone menstruation while on Progyluton

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 21 Mar 2017 in Women's Health
Question: I have been on progyluton for several years now and I have my menses within 3-5 days after completing the 21 pills.
I want to have my menses earlier that afer the 21 days next month, if I take the last 5 pills in one go, would I bleed earlier?
Or else, what should I do to get my menses earlier?
Thanks for reverting

thank you for reverting asap
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can skip the last 5 pills

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic
You can leave the last 5 pills after completing the 16 tablets.
You will get menses in 2-5 days of leaving the pills as was the pattern on 21 pills.
Everything remains the same and you can resume the new pill as before after periods.
All the best Regards
Dr Manisha Jain
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 8 minutes later
Thank you.
Kind regards
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
Most welcome dear
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 43 hours later
If I don't bleed after skipping those 5 last pills. How do I restart the procedure for restarting intake of progyluton pills. I wait for how many days before I can start taking the pills.
Thank you for answering
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes will definitely bleed

Detailed Answer:
You will definitely bleed after leaving the pills and in rare case if you don't bleed then can restart pills after 10 days of taking the last pill.

Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 48 minutes later
Ok. Thank you
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
Hello again. You are welcome . Regards Dr Manisha XXXXXXX