Suggest ways to postpone periods after IUD placement
Aygestin is better
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Sprintec is oral contraceptive pills and aygestin is norethisterone tablet.
Norethisterone has less side effects.
It is better than sprintec to delay the periods, as it has to be taken for lesser duration.
It has to be taken from 5 days prior to expected periods till the time you want to delay the periods.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes delayed periods after iud removal
- Light periods after iud removal
- Period changes after iud expires
- Heavy periods after iud removal
- I started menstrual period after iud removal please suggest me
- Light period after paragard iud removal
- Obese copper iud heavy periods cramps suggestion
- Pink spotting after period iud
- First period after iud removal
- Menstral period after iud removal