Suggest ways to physically and mentally manage a miscarriage
With reference to our discussion 2 weeks back, would like to inform you that I was pregnant (5 weeks) - but sadly there was a natural miscarriage.
Thank you for all your advise though.
Sorry about the miscarriage. Do not worry too much about it.
Sorry about the miscarriage that has happened. I can understand how difficult it must be to go through this phase. But let me assure you it is not the end at all. If it is of any help, about 30-40% of the first time pregnancies generally undergo spontaneous abortion and a majority of them go on to have a successful pregnancy. Reasons are various. But let me assure you there are high chances that it won't repeat again. You should first completely recover from the loss and take some time out and try in another 3-4 months. Take care of your health and go for pre-natal counselling too. It will help you a lot. Be on regular follow-up.
Do not worry excessively due to this. You are always welcome to clarify any doubts.
Have a great day.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggestions for getting pregnant with history of miscarriage
- Miscarriage physical effects sore ribs
- Suggest natural ways of inducing a miscarriage
- Natural ways to induce miscarriage
- Physical symptoms after miscarriage
- Can i conceive physically after weeks of miscarriage
- Easiest way to have a miscarriage
- Top ten ways to have a miscarriage
- Ways cause miscarriage
- Medical management of missed miscarriage