Suggest ways to normalize the moderate fatty liver condition
Yes it can be reverted by proper diet
Thanks for query.
First thing is diet-
Some food plans are=
Whole grains are very beneficial to consume.These can be in the form of XXXXXXX whole wheat bread or cereal, brown rice, whole grain pasta,grains such as whole oats, wild rice, rye, oatmeal and corn are also beneficial and can be taken if suits your fooding pattern.Fruits and vegetables should be a significant part of any diet to help in recovering from fatty liver.They are full of essential nutrients and are easy to digest.Fat contents of diet should be very low.However Olive oil, canola oil and flaxseed oil are all healthy fats that are recommended as part of a diet.Healthy proteins in the form of low-fat milk and dairy products along with lean meats, beans, eggs and soy products can also be a part of a healthy liver diet.
Now lets move on to
Foods to Avoid
-Processed food items
-Avoid alcohol and smoking.
Secondly start taking Milk of thistle twice daily.It would help to rejunuvate your liver.
Hope i was helpful.
Also can adderol, Welbutrin, or Clonopin cause fatty liver
Follow up answer.
Milk of thistle by myprotein,
yes sir if taken for years without any liver rejenuvator then it can cause increased fat deposition in liver.See all three of them are directly metabolised by liver so as such they wont deposit fat in your liver but may hasten up fat deposition.
Hope i was helpful.
Feel free to follow up.
I had some tests done today and was wondering if you could tell me what they mean and if all looks ok.
I am not sure the pictures of the reports attached.
The pictures of the reports have been uploaded
Have gone through reports,
All results are normal and mild fluctuation by 2 to 4 units have no clinical significance.
So clinically you are perfectly normal.
Congratulations and warm regards!
Have a nice weekend
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for fatty liver
- Moderate fatty liver grade 2
- Fatty liver tests done suggestions
- Retarded and diagnosed with fatty liver suggest
- Mild hepatomegaly with moderate fatty liver
- Was diagnosed with fatty liver liver is mildly large suggestion
- Is fatty liver a serious condition
- Suggest treatment to improve fatty liver
- Suggest diet chart for fatty liver
- Fatty liver with normal esr
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses