Suggest ways to manage sudden bouts of anger
Deep breathing techniques would help in controlling your anger episodes
I have gone through your query and understand your concern about your sudden episodes of anger. I would like to know some more details about the timing of your anger and whether it is situational based or stress based? Any associated symptoms like palpitations etc. Any thoughts to hurt yourself or others and any history of destructing things to get rid of your anger?
I would also like to know how is your sleep? Any other stressors? or any strained relationship with your family members?
So it would be helpful for me to advise, if you can provide all these details.
I can advise you to follow deep breathing techniques that is during inspiration, inspire air slowly with your nose, hold for some brief seconds for about 5 sec and then expire with your mouth slowly
You can practice these breathing techniques daily for 30 min and also try to follow during episodes of anger to get rid of it.
Hope this information would help you.
Please provide all the above details to get clear idea.
Feel free to ask further questions if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden bout of puke
- Ocd and anger management
- Diagnosed with depression suggest ways to control anger and anxiety
- Sudden bouts of coughing
- Wife has anger management issues
- Difficult to manage anger what to do
- Sugegst treatment for anger management
- Sudden bouts of dizziness
- Anger management for doctors
- Sudden bouts of diarrhea suggestions
- What is Akineton used for in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- How long does Temazepam make you sleep?
- Suggest ways to manage sudden bouts of anger
- Suggest a herbal treatment to help insomnia
- How can constant feminine thoughts and cross dressing be managed in a...
- Is Anti-rabies vaccination is required even if no indication of bat bite...
- Suggest appropriate OTC medication for anxiety
- Is it good to resume Adderall after discontinuation for many years for...
- Can reducing Lorazepam dosage cause anxiety?
- What contraceptive pills are effective at preventing pregnancy?