Suggest ways to manage menstrual cycle

Dr. Deepti Verma

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine

Posted on Thu, 29 Oct 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Hi,

I have a similar problem as many of them have already asked earlier.
My wedding is on December 26 the 2015 and I have a regular cycle of 28 days or one day more or less.
My past two months of cycle s were as below
Sept 4
Oct 3
And I want my cycle to get over before Dec 25 th itself... So how can I plan?? And should the medicine s be taken for next two months or just next month will do??
Do you suggest medicines or home remedies will do?

Thanks in advance
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Oral contraceptive pills for next 2 months

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns. I will suggest you to take oral contraceptive pills for next two cycles, starting from the first day of periods in next month. You continue the pills for 21 days, then stop the pills, and whenever you get your periods, then start the next pack of pills for next21 days.
This way your periods will occur before December 25 , 2015.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Please do get back for further queries.
Dr Deepti Verma