Suggest ways to manage headaches and lethargy when on Harvone
Suboxone is lighter than norco 10/325 and with lesser side effects sir
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. I understand your concern, and would like you to know that suboxone (buprenorphine) will be lighter than norco 10/325, so if at all you seek to have a lighter medication which will give you more energy, then in my opinion suboxone will be the better choice as norco 10/325 carries a few more side effects and is stronger than suboxone.
I hope I have clarified your doubt. But if at all I have not, and if I have not answered your query properly, then please feel free to write back to me and I shall surely be more than happy to help.
Best wishes sir.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lethargy headache no appetite child
- Headache lethargy aches
- Temperature headache lethargy
- Fever loss of appetite headache and lethargy
- Lethargy headaches cold chivers
- Afternoon nausea headache lethargy
- 5 second headache with lethargy
- Lethargy headache weight loss
- Lethargy headache and dizzy
- Headache and lethargy after surgery