Suggest ways to loss weight
Diet and exercise
Welcome to HCM
I have gone through your query
Your weight and height indicate that you have a BMI of 22.7 kg/ m2. It comes under normal weight under BMI category.
It can not be achieved only through diet, but can be achieved with diet and exercise.
1.Don’t Eat Sugar… and Avoid Sugar-Sweetened Beverages. Added sugar is extremely unhealthy. Make a decision to minimize the amount of sugar in your diet, and consider completely eliminating sugary drinks. But none of this applies to whole fruit, which are extremely healthy and have plenty of fiber. High calorie foods like sweets, white rice, sugars, ice cream, refined foods etc. should be cut down in terms of intake.
Dairy is important, but is would be wise to opt for low fat dairy products and avoid adding any sugar to these items.
Fats and fried foods have a lot of flavor but at the same a time these provide quite high percentages of calorie
2. Increase your intake of unprocessed eggs, fish, seafood, meats, poultry and dairy products. These are the best protein sources in the diet. Protein, especially animal protein, was linked to significantly reduced risk of belly fat gain.
3. Increase the intake of dietary fibres, it will be helpful.
5. Club the diet program with physical activities for better results. A brisk walk of 30 minutes or some light exercises may be started at initial phase. Gradually improving the time and frequency. Aerobic Exercise is Very Effective at Reducing Belly Fat.
Hope this helps.
I'll be glad to clarify your further queries.
Beans, mushrooms, says bean, XXXXXXX fruit, lentils, potatoes and cauliflower
Good to hear from you.
Fruits and vegetables are low in calories but are packed with vitamins, minerals and fiber. These are good options for a quick bite as a snack. Not only refreshing, but they also help in improved digestion and keep you full.
Whole pulses and cereal grains are packed with quality fiber, and maintain satiety for longer hours.
Beans, mushrooms, says bean, XXXXXXX fruit, lentils, potatoes and cauliflower are good substitute for non veg.
Hope this helps. I'll be glad to clarify your further questions.
If you do not have further query, kindly rate and close the question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest ideas for weight loss
- Suggest suitable way to reduce weight
- Suggest treatment for weight loss
- Suggest ways to gain weight
- Suggest ways to increase weight
- Suggest the ways of loosing weight
- Suggest the suitable way to increase weight
- Want to reduce weight suggest ways
- Underweight suggest ways to gain weight
- Suggest ways to lose weight