Suggest ways to lose weight
what should be done to reduce the weight.
Low calorie diet and regular exercises
Welcome to health care magic,
Your BMI (26.44 considering 81 kg weight and 175 cm height) which is slightly high (overweight but not obese) according to your height and weight given by you.
So,there is no need to bother much but yes,if you want to reduce some weight or extra fat,then you should also be careful with your diet apart from regular exercises. The combined effect would be the best to do.
To lose extra body fat, you must expend more calories through regular exercises and at the same time eat fewer calories.
When it will be done consistently, you'll end up with a daily caloric deficit and may reduce weight 2 to 4 kg every month with reduction of extra fats.
For that, I am sure you can find a good diet plan from a nutritionist but here I will give you some tips regarding diet and exercises which will be helpful to you.
1) Avoid high carbohydrates and fatty foods,take high protein diet.
2) Avoid oily sabjies and ghee on chapati.
3) Avoid outside foods and even ice-cream strictly.
4) Take as much as water in a day as it is flushes the all system from metabolic wastes and toxins.
5) If you want to snack, make sure it is healthy (low fat, low calories)
6) Eat more fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grain products.
7) Do not skip meals, you will end up in overeating later.
8) Start your day with a healthy breakfast. Doing so will make you feel less hungry throughout the day.
9) Avoid late night snacking.
10) Complete your dinner 2-3 hours before going to bed.
11) Keep a record whatever you eat. Plan meals a week advance and stick to it.
12) Replace coffee or tea with black tea or green tea.
13) Continue with regular exercises (like brisk walking, jogging, tread mill, cycling or swimming) for about 30 to 45 min which is considered ideal for weight loss and to loose extra fats.
Check your thyroid function tests if not done earlier.
There are several medications available in market to reduce weight but they are not required for a person of your age (32 years) group since they have several side effects and withdrawal of these drugs may cause REBOUND INCREASE in weight.
One of them is Orlistat (Reshape 60) which damages the liver and is only given for people who are extremely overweight or obese, in my opinion.(whose weight is more than 100 to 120 kg).So it is not required in your case.
Low calorie diet and regular cardio exercises are best for you where you are slightly overweight and NOT obese.
Hope this detailed information will be helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is rowing a good way to lose weight
- Suggest ways to gain weight
- Illegal ways to lose weight
- Suggest the ways of loosing weight
- What is the best way to lose weight
- Ways to lose weight with a heart disease
- Suggest a quick and healthy way to lose weight
- Suggest ways to lose post pregnancy weight
- Need suggestions on losing weight in a healthy way
- Suggest ways to lose weight