Suggest ways to lose weight
and weigh 180 pounds. I'm use to weighing around 120 so this is quite
uncomfortable for me. My question is I was recently prescribed Adipex. I can only take a half though because of the effects. Is this ok and recommended or is there something else better. I am dieting and exercising.
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
ADIPEX ( PHENTERMINE ) is an appetite suppressant and is used when dieting and exercises alone have failed to cause loss of weight.
It would be better if you could use the full tablet instead of half tablet.
To avoid side effects,you can use 1/2 tablet twice a day or may be a sustained release preparation.If you use half tablet twice a day,make sure to have it before 4 pm so that you don't get any sleep problems in the night.
You may discuss about it with your treating doctor.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is rowing a good way to lose weight
- Suggest ways to gain weight
- Illegal ways to lose weight
- Suggest the ways of loosing weight
- What is the best way to lose weight
- Ways to lose weight with a heart disease
- Suggest a quick and healthy way to lose weight
- Suggest ways to lose post pregnancy weight
- Need suggestions on losing weight in a healthy way
- Suggest ways to lose weight