Suggest ways to lose weight in a heart patient
Sauna slim belts in heart patient
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
Regular 30 minutes aerobic exercise such as brisk walking at least 5 days in week will help you shed extra weight. Sauna slim belts offers additional support for one’s efforts.
Sauna slim belts work by utilizing a sauna-like effect that helps people to remove excess body water as they’re working out. Does not promote weight loss on its own.Only works if used together with regular exercise.That means if wear this belt and don't do any exercise wearing it ,it won't be of any use.Only usable for the midsection or waist area.Results are not uniform in all cases.
However it is a passive process and does not cause any extra-work load on heart.
There is no mention in literature about the use of this kind of belt in heart patient.You can use it ,so long it is not uncomfortable.
Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Losing weight and heart fluttering
- Heart healthy diet to lose weight
- How to reduce the weight of heart patient
- Suggest me a proper diet for a heart patient
- Suggest treatment of cough for a chronic heart disease patient
- Why is losing weight beneficial to your heart
- Ways to lose weight with a heart disease
- Low bp for cronic heart patient kindly suggest
- Heart stroke losing weight hemoglobin less than 7 any suggestions
- Heart patient and weight lifting