Suggest ways to lose weight around the stomach
My blood flow is also decreased in M.C. cycle.I have visited doctor he said no matters about blood flow how long it is there but M.C. should be regular.
Exercise and investigations
Hi XXXXXXX I have gone through your question and understand your concerns. Increase in weight and decreased menstrual blood flow could be due to hormonal disturbances in the body like hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia . However, in these conditions, most of the times the menstrual cycle also becomes irregular.Menstrual blood flow is also decreased in uterine tuberculosis, but in this usually there is weight loss and decrease in apetite.
Loosing fat on belly can be achieved by yoga, exercises to tone up the abdominal muscles or swimming. Running and jogging do decrease the weight, but do not help very much in reducing the tummy. Even 15-20 minutes of regular exercise daily can help you in this.
I would suggest you to get your thyroid profile and prolactin levels checked,get a pelvic ultrasound, X ray of chest and Mantoux test to rule out tuberculosis.
If everything is normal, then there is no reason to worry.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Please do get back for further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for distended stomach with stomach ache
- Losing weight lower stomach camel toe
- Stomach injections to lose weight
- Losing weight eating alot constipation stomach pains
- Losing weight stomach gurgling green stools
- How to lose weight and stomach overhang
- Losing weight but extended stomach
- Had stomach problem weight is increasing suggest
- Suffering from stomach infection reoccurring losing weight weak digestion suggestions
- Headache dizziness stomach pain losing weight reason