Suggest ways to increase length of penis

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Penis Problems
Question: can i get some sort of drug that will lengthen my penis ?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
There is no drug that can do such a thing as lengthen the penis!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this concern as regard the length of your penis. I am afraid there is no product that can help to increase the size of the penis. None has been approved by the drug licensing authorities. However, there are money mongers out here who would say they do just to get your moneys for nothing. Be careful not to fall a prey to this. If you wouldn't mind, please send to me a picture of your penis in full erection just evaluate through inspection on it's size for further insights. You may also simply measure its length and report to me for more insights on where it ranks compared to many others I have seen.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.