• question-icon

Suggest ways to increase length of penis

Posted on Thu, 26 May 2016 in Sexual Health
Question: Doctor, I need penis enlargement pills or oil and need to increase the size at least to 7 inches. Please guide me
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are no pills or oil to enlarge penis .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .
You intend to increase length and girth of your penis and looking for any oil or pill to achieve your goal .
.
At the outset I would state that the length and girth of penis in flaccid state has no significance at all .It is the hardness of the penis on erection that is important for sexual satisfaction of both the partners .

Penis has no muscles so that you can increase its girth or make it stronger like one can do wi exercise or drugs .

There are many devices sold on internet market who claim to increase the lengh and girth of penis However these devices have no scientific data to prove their claim and they are not approved by WHO .

More over there are many instances where patient land in serious problems and cause irreparable damage to the penis after using these devices .

Do not attempt to use these pills or devices .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 16 minutes later
Sir, can you please give me an advice on how to increase the length and girth of the penis. If any alternate source?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need to get clinically examined by a qualified Urologist

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .
You need to get clinically examined by a qualified Urologist to ascertain the length and girth of your penis by correct and scientific method and to confirm whether the length and girth of your penis is small .

In most of the cases it is the presumption and anxiety of the individual about his penis being small as compared to the porn stars .But the fact of the matter is that what one watch in porn videos is a photographic tricks and moreover they take intra cavernosal injection before shooting making their penis very long and hard and can sustain erection for hours .

I will again state that there are no means to increase the length and girth of penis .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist