Suggest ways to increase length of penis

Posted on Mon, 18 Apr 2016 in Lump
Question: hello
I have small penis so could you please suggest me some good medicine of the enlargement of my penis. Is it safe to take these medicines or any side effects.
Answered by Dr. Mukund Savaskar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Penile Enlargement therapy / Under Assessment.

Detailed Answer:
Brief Ans-Penile Enlargement therapy / Under Assessment.

Hi,Dear,Thanks for your query to HCM.
Dear I read your query and reviewed it with context to your query facts.

I understood your health concerns and feel Concerned about them.

I would suggest you to give more details as follows-

As to why you feel that your penile size is small?
IF married, do You have any problem of erection of penis while with your partner?
Any anxiety related to any ilicit sex contact like obsession of STD , if any ?
Till such time I get above information- please act on following suggestions and update Me in next session.

Remedy-

I would suggest you to Consult Urologist /or Surgeon, and confirm after thorough evaluation if you really suffer from undersize penis.

As per your profile history,You don't have discussed this issue with expert doctors.
Await more information from You,so as to assess your exact penile related problem.

Based on the facts of your query, you seem too suffer from-

Obsession of Under size penis. In the absence of more information, Anxiety neurosis with obsession is the most common cause in such cases.
Psychiatrist Consults could be needed.

Keep Me updated on more information as asked above,so as to resolve your health issues.
I await more information from You.

Hope this would help you to treat your health issues in the best way possible.

Welcome for any further query in this regard.

Good Day!!

Dr.Savaskar M.N. XXXXXXX Surgical Specialist
M.S.Genl-CVTS

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Mukund Savaskar

General Surgeon