Suggest ways to increase haemoglobin level in blood
Low hemoglobin. Things you should do
Welcome to healthcare magic,
Low hemoglobin is called Anemia. People with severe anemia can have generalized swelling especially upper and lower limbs. They can also have generalized itching , we call it Generalized pruritus.
The most important thing to do for anemia is to find out cause of anemia. Low hemoglobin could be due to iron deficiency or Vitamin B12/ Folic acid deficiency, Bleeding from ulcers/hemorrhoids, any chronic medical diseases etc. A consultation with Physician/Hematologist and investigations like complete blood count, peripheral smear etc will help determine the type of anemia. Treatment of anemia depends on the type. With correction of anemia swelling might subside. Other causes of swelling like heart diseases, kidney diseases, liver diseases also should be ruled out.
For itching he can apply a moisturizer all over body twice daily once immediately after bath for eg Emoderm cream.
Hope this helped,
Yes, it is better to visit Physician at the earliest if platelets are low.
I could not see any uploaded reports. Platelets are important in preventing bleeding. If they are low it is better to consult an MD general medicine or Hematologist at the earliest.
Hope this helped,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 29 weeks pregnant how to increase haemoglobin level
- Haemoglobin level to increase
- Ways to increase productivity of haemoglobin
- Is semen increases haemoglobin level
- Increase haemoglobin levels by munakka
- Pregnant how to increase haemoglobin level
- High haemoglobin levels in blood
- What diet should be taken to increase haemoglobin level
- How to increase haemoglobin in blood the natural way
- Beetroot increases haemoglobin level
- Dry and scaly skin around elbows and knees, use lotion regularly. Could...
- Having some strange spots on face with stinging and tingling sensation....
- Loosing hairs for last some time and used Mintop hair oil. Black marks...
- How to get rid of pimple scars?
- Having skin allergy, getting red rashes. Told to have Uritcaria. On...
- Had wrinkles, neck type pouch. Used radio waves to tighten, having more...
- Have had botox on forehead. Discovered a lump on forehead and vision...
- Diabetic, taking insulin along with Janumet and Glucophage. Having...
- Suffering from skin eruptions. Having burning and itching sensation. Cause?
- Getting eruptions these days. What could be the case?