Suggest ways to give up masturbation

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in Sexual Health
Question: hi
I have really big problem I do a lot of masturbation also I am addicted of watching pornography video, I am really mess up with my job I can not sleep very good also I am feed up psychologically, after all I been doing masturbation since I was 13 years old for all most 17 years, I been very dis-pointed to get married due to this issue I unable to think to married, to add to all of this problem I have lost self confident, also when never I do masturbation I feel in very terible mood also I have very weak body, I found alot of health problem, for the same issue I spoke to the doctor he gave me the sertraline 50gm tablets to reduce the semen but it did not help me at all, finally In am ready for any action to take teo get a way from it or to give up, I hate my life also I spend most off my time lonely, I consider you to give me the best and most recommending advice or drugs to change the most dangerous problem I have otherwise I will to think of suicide, I am really sorry for my last sentence I have decided, this mean of that I can not stand any more for the same issue, many thanks
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please assess on YBOCS

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the query
You were given consultation on the same problem just now by one very good psychiatrist . I agree in principle to his opinion . I would add a few things
1- Download XXXXXXX Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale from net and rate your self If you can't do it, I can send by mail
2- You may need a personal face to face evaluation due to severity of your problem
3- You can consult on line as well
4- These problems are treatable so no need of harbouring negative thoughts
5- Erection problem as well as other sex problems are treatable
6- Masturbation or watching porn is not bad, worrying about the consequences is harmful
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 23 hours later
Thank you could you please send me the above email addresses, also could you give me the clear name of SSRI sexual dysfunction, the one your friend have mentioned to me I have been looked through net since yesterday I could not find it also plesae tell me I am able to buy them in Iraq could you also tell me where I able to get the sertraline 200gm, IO believe the SSRI on is much better than all of them just tell where can I buy the SSIR the one relate to sex issue many thanks.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
send your mail id

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Please send your mail address, I shall send the hindi version . I would start Setraline 50 mg and increase the dose to 100 mg after 10 days. You should revert back after 3 weeks . this is OCD ,you can read about this on www.nimhans.co.in or www.nimh.com . i don't know about Iraq but you can certainly find in XXXXXXX
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Thank you
my email is ( YYYY@YYYY ) please do send me in English I buy them in United Kingdom, if you send it in Hindi language I may not be able to get them out of XXXXXXX I think you forgot to tell me the name of SSRI sexual drug, please if it is possible for you to tell me the name of SSRI sexual drug different from the sertraline, I would be a grateful, many thanks.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is Fluvoxamine

Detailed Answer:
Hello
it is Fluvoxamine Maleate 100 mg . it is available under many names.
Dr Saatiish jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 days later
hello my respected Doctor
I at the moment so tired of my masturbation, since last night until now I have done ten times masturbation, I look very weak by appearance also I go so painful backache, at the moment I am on the net, also I been watching pron for very long, I can not constrate on any thing except sex, I am relay borrowed, please find the solution I would be a grateful many thanks,
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Start the medicines

Detailed Answer:
hello
if you are so distressed, please start with the medicine I suggested with 100 mg a day at night as starting dose. I would like to admit you in a hospital for a while ,if possible.
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 3 hours later
Thank you
I do like to use the medicine which is the fluvoxamine 100 gm. where can I buy it, do I need to have description to get it or not. How could you attend me to the hospital and where would be the hospital?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you need a prescription

Detailed Answer:
hello
I am working in Vivan Hospital for Sexual Health, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX . Detailed information is available on www.vivanhospital.com Yes, you need a prescription for the medicine . it is available everywhere under different brand names

DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
If like to come to your Hospital What I have to do also how long I will spend there. please tell me the coat of money also can you please tell me what are you going to do for me.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please answer the following questions

Detailed Answer:
Hello
You are welcome to come . Where do you belong? I shall conduct a few tests for assessing your sexuality . I shall treat according to the results. You can communicate with me on Whats App at number 0000. You can visit the web site for detailed information.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar