Suggest ways to get pregnant without uterus
my name is XXXXXX and i had undergone tubertomy in 2005 and hytertomy in 2010 can i still become perganent as i want to have a baby pls help me out
and what is the proceducer to become perganent without uterus
Need more information.
Hello Ms. XXXXXXX,
Thanks for posting your query.
Can you clarify if you have had a hyserectomy or hysterotomy in 2010? Please confirm it.
If you have had a hysterectomy as well as a tubectomy, you will need the help of ART procedures and also a surrogate mother provided you still have ample ova, if you wish to conceive.
Hope I have clarified your query. Please feel free to contact for further information. I will be happy to help.
my uterus only removed not the ovaries
and i dont want surrogate mother i want from me only can pls help in this matter
and i want to know about what is art procedures and i have still my both ovaries
Thanks for writing back.
If you do not wish to have a surrogate mother, the other alternative left, albeit difficult, is to think of having a uterine transplant. The first ever successful pregnancy in a transplanted uterus has been reported recently from Sweden. You need a doctor who is expert in this field to help you further. This is a difficult and rarely performed procedure with not sufficient reviews.
ART procedures are artificial reproductive techniques and include simple procedures like induction of ovulation, intra-uterine insemination to the more complex ones like oocyte retrieval, in-vitro fertilization using the several available techniques like ICSI to improve the outcome etc. These are employed where natural ways of conception have failed.
I have understood that your ovaries have been conserved. You are likely to have some good ova considering your age. Antral count and AMH help to assess the ovarian status.
Please see an expert in assisted reproduction for further help on this issue.
Hope I have answered your query. Please get back if you need any more information. I will be ready to help.
can u pls suggest me a good doctor in XXXXXXX and how much it may cost for the full proceducers and i wount get any problem in this i want to know
waiting for your reply
Currently not being done in XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing back.
Uterine transplantation is currently not being done in XXXXXXX I would suggest you to see Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX for further suggestions.
Hope all your queries have been answered. If you do not need anymore information, please close this discussion.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tear in the uterus while pregnant
- Uterus growth while pregnant
- Pregnant with no uterus
- Cyst in uterus while pregnant
- Tilted uterus and getting pregnant
- Getting pregnant bicornuate uterus
- Pulsating in uterus pregnant?
- Pressure in uterus while pregnant
- Im pregnant with septate uterus
- Blood in uterus while pregnant
- Have had cesarean. What are the chances of cesarean for next pregnancy?
- Fetal heart rate 112-118 at 6 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal?
- Missing periods after mirena coil fitted. Should I be worried?
- Have PCOD. Advised gynaset. Looking for suggestion
- Pregnant. Started spotting, no cardiac activity seen. Taling fertigyn...
- Got delayed and prolonged period. What am I suffering from?
- Took postpone - 72 after unprotected sex. Started spotting. Side effect...
- Had novasure procedure. Getting smelly light red discharge. Any infection?
- Took paxil for anxiety disorder. Had unprotected sex. Missing period and...
- How to postpone my period date?