• question-icon

Suggest ways to flush out Xanax from the system

Posted on Tue, 31 May 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I have taken Xanax in the last two days. Is there anything thaMertle Beach
t I can do to clean it out of my system sooner than just waiting? I've heard vinegar and pickle juice but I wasn't for sure and of coarse plenty of water. Is this true?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Waiting is the only way put. Much fluids may help but not any great!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

There is no way to hasten up and get this drug out of the body. Its elimination is determined by the body system and there is very little we can do to get this happen faster. However, increased fluids can help with elimination but cannot get all of it faster but will guarantee lower concentrations. If you ahem a test and it is say 10days away, there is nothing to be worried about as this will be almost undetectable buy then. If it is sooner, less than three days, then there are reasons to be obviously concerned. If this drug was obtained legally through the right channels, even a positive drug screen test would have no consequences as this is totally justified.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Dr. Ivo Ditah