Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Suggest ways to fix premature ejaculation?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 632 Questions
dear doctor

kindly tell me if ther is a way to fix premature ejaculating because I dont last long maybe 10 second

Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 22 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among youngsters. It is defined as an inability to sustain erection enough to satisfy the partner in more than 50% of the intercourse events. The treatment includes:
1. Drugs like fluoxetine, dapoxetine (SSRI group of drugs)
2. Behavioural therapy techniques like Master and Johnson's technique that are a set of behavioural techniques taught together to the couple
I would suggets you XXXXXXX a psychiatrist to assess you further and start on the management suggested. It is usually an easily treatable condition. Wish you a happy sexual life.
Dr Sundar
Specialist-Psychosexual disorders
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor