Suggest ways to correct misaligned Teeth
Malaligned teeth, orthodontic treatment, gum surgery
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the space between teeth is concerned, it can be because of malaligned teeth secondary descrepancy between teeth size and jaw size. The other possible cause can be because of the gum infection making the teeth weak.
Nothing to be panic, consult an oral physician and get it evaluated. Mean while you can send the images of your teeth and your details like age sex and medical history, so that I can give you better diagnosis and treatment plan.
If it is a malaligned teeth secondary to jaw size and teeth size descrepancy, then it can be corrected by braces or orthodontic ticket treatment. If it is secondary to gum infection then it can be treated with gum surgery.
I hope I have answered your query. If you have any queries reply me back. Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Correct way to take temperature
- Experiencing erectile dysfunction treatment done is this the correct way
- The correct way to use xanogen
- Ways for arranging teeth
- Correct way of doing mastaburate
- Correct way of doing matuburation
- Suggest the ways of loosing weight
- Correct way to sit in office chair when pregnant
- Correct way to cut toenails
- Ways of correct presbyopia
- Suggest treatment for painful gums
- Suggest treatment for pain in gums
- What causes discomfort in upper back tooth?
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and sore swollen tongue
- What does a bulish purple spot on bottom lip indicate?
- Does gum grow back after a dental implant is placed?
- What causes feeling of cigarette smoke smell stuck in nose?
- What causes dry mouth, inflamed tongue and sore cheek?
- What causes pain in teeth while chewing?
- When can a child start wearing braces?