Suggest ways to control stress

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 3 Apr 2017 in Mental Health
Question: What is the best way to reduce stress naturally?
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

The best way to reduce stress without using medications is to do cognitive behavioral therapy with a CBT therapist in your area. This is the most effective treatment for anxiety. You can also incorporate techniques such as deep/paced breathing, meditation, and progressive muscle relaxation. These will certainly help you.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad