Suggest ways to control cholesterol and triglycerides without exercise
Fiber rich foods are helpful.
Thanks for writing your query.
Diet and exercise are mainstay for reducing cholesterol. You need to cut down on intake of high calorie foods like milk products (cheese, butter, ghee, sweets, icecream, etc).
Fibre rich foods and foods rich in omega - 3 fatty acids, Vitamin C, olive oil are helpful.
Other food items which decrease harmful lipids are legumes, cabbage, broccoli, guava, , soyabean.
Medicines containing Fenofibrate at bedtime are also helpful.
Excess triglycerides can cause diseases related to heart.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Every medicine can have some or other side effects
Thanks for your response.
Treatment to almost every medical disease is present in each medical field, be it allopathy, ayurvedic or homeopathic.
It is patient's decision which treatment modality to follow. Each modality has some or the other side effects.
I hope this answers your query.
If you have any further doubts, please mention.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cholesterol level 238 triglycerides
- Suggest natural ways of keeping cholesterol under control
- Lowering high cholesterol and triglycerides
- Cholesterol is 216, triglyceride is 173
- Cholesterol 172 triglyceride 143
- Gilbert syndrome cholesterol triglycerides
- How to control cholesterol without medicines
- Triglyceride 129 cholesterol 167
- Can i control triglyceride and cholesterol levels with physical exercise
- Triglycerides 77 cholesterol 206?