Suggest ways to avoid pregnancy after intercourse
No symptoms till now... We don't want pregnancy at this time .. What should I do .. And how could I handle this cause .. Please guide me doctor..
Go for urine pregnancy testing.
Welcome to HCM.
As you had unprotected sex before 3 weeks counting from today means, you have had sex on or around 20th October last month.
If she has expected periods between 5th November to 10th November, then I would say you had sex on her most fertile period of her menstrual cycle means between 19th to 22nd October.
First, she must do urine pregnancy testing (UPT) at home. As it has already passed 21 days of your unprotected sex then the result of UPT would be 90 to 95 % accurate. The UPT kit will be available over the counter in nearby pharmacy.
Kindly get back to me with UPT test result.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Periods delayed after intercourse how to avoid pregnancy if pregnant
- Pervent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse
- How to avoid pregnancy few days after intercourse
- Pills to avoid pregnancy after one month intercourse
- Tablets to avoid pregnancy after intercourse
- Avoiding pregnancy after intercourse novelon
- Bleeding after intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Safe days for intercourse to avoid pregnancy
- No pregnancy after unprotected intercourse reason
- Bleeding after intercourse pregnancy