Suggest ways to avoid pregnancy after intercourse
Consult a gynecologist.
I can understand your concern.
You did not specify on which sample (urine/blood) the hCG test was done & the result not mentioned.
Assuming that it is done on urine sample and it is positive, since you have decided not to continue the pregnancy I would advise you to consult a gynecologist to take the abortion pill under her/his guidance.
First of all the duration of pregnancy has to be ascertained as abortion pills will be effective if the duration is less than 7 weeks.
Secondly, the location of the gestational sac (pregnancy) should be intrauterine (within the womb) not in the fallopian tube (ectopic pregnancy). Because if abortion pills are given it may lead on to severe bleeding and abdominal pain.
And taking abortion pills without consulting a gynecologist may result in severe bleeding, abdominal cramps, incomplete abortion or infection.
Hope this answers your query.
However, I shall be glad to answer any follow up query if you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Periods delayed after intercourse how to avoid pregnancy if pregnant
- Pervent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse
- How to avoid pregnancy few days after intercourse
- Pills to avoid pregnancy after one month intercourse
- Tablets to avoid pregnancy after intercourse
- Avoiding pregnancy after intercourse novelon
- Bleeding after intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Safe days for intercourse to avoid pregnancy
- No pregnancy after unprotected intercourse reason
- Bleeding after intercourse pregnancy