Suggest ways to avoid a child from a bullying friend
Thanks for writing to us.
I understand you have problems with your son sticking with his bullying Friend.
1. Try persuading him to stop playing with him. This will happen only with repeated talking. Be consistent in your words. Deal him strictly.
2. Punish him for not listening to you by taking away his favourite toys or dish.
3. Reward him everytime he behaves as per your request.
4.Rewards can be again toys or even a XXXXXXX or kiss. You can even give him a star everytime.
Divert his attention to other things like chess, etc.
Try taking him along with you to park, etc
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ways to avoid bad smells
- Ways to avoid shaking penis
- What are the possible ways to avoid masturbation
- Child avoids for urination passing stools comfortably suggestion
- My friends has a symptom of diarrhea please suggest
- Ways to avoid pregnancy
- Child is depressed cannot make friends need psychiatrist
- Had unsecured sex with friend delayed periods suggest
- 12 ways to avoid diabetes
- Ways to avoid zolffresh