Suggest usage of Acloral
contains ranitidine which is H2 receptor antagonist; see details for its uses
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. "Acloral Ranitina" contains ranitidine which is H2 receptpr antagonists medicine. It is used in a number of diseases. Most common includes:
Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment
Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis
There are some other diseases as well but above mentioned are most common for which ranitidine is used.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usage of Novocaine
- Usage of Anagrelide
- Usage of clingen
- Usage of Lexipro
- Suggest treatment for skin irritation caused by stiemycin usage
- Usage of mecofol
- Usage of naturogest 200 mg after iui kindly suggest
- Suggest the usage of ccq5 and ebexid
- Usage of Losec
- Is nadocin and metrogyl usage suggestible for perioral dermatitis
- Suggest treatment for insect bites all over body
- Suggest treatment for fever and extreme fatigue
- What causes swollen glands, sensitive eyes and pain in forehead?
- What causes pain in right side of lower abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for low BP
- How to take care of dentures?
- What causes fever?
- What causes pain in head centered in and around left eye?
- What causes back pain, gas, mild fever and burning cough?
- What causes dizziness while eating, fatigue and pain in calf muscles?