Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suggest type of specialist to consult for swollen ankles

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Practicing since : 1997
Answered : 1619 Questions
I have swollen ankles, am 83, in good health. Have had sonogram, cat scan, and an mri. My heart is good. I have had 4 children and have many varicouse veins. What type of Dr. would I go to to help me walk without hurting? I take spiralactone and lacestsand misincipole
Posted Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Mukesh Chugh 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Vascular surgeon will help

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting
I have gone through your query and would like to recommend vascular surgeon to look after your ankle swelling and varicose veins.
Hope this helps and I shall be glad to answer any further query.
Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor